Thursday, March 25, 2010

Definition

Cotton weaved fantasies.
A lie, a lie.
Burned.


I need a dictionary.
This worlds to small.
The dust to hard to breathe.
My nose plugged arms wrapped around me.
Can't find the inspiration I desire.
Lost, the coals not on fire.
Keep dreamin, society wails.
Keep being, my body tells.
Through thought and through isolation.
You just give up, put everything down.
Little hope stirs in the ocean.
Dark blue waves have crashed my sails.
A white flag is all I've got left.
These clouds, the heavenly features, rain poors, my mind theft.
Statements you believe built to deceive but through them I see.
Just how depressing this world is to me.
To live life free, impossible.
To take what I can get and to give what I can take, plausible.
Stuffy wood, cracked dried seems, and pitch dark air.
The world we open our eyes to is not there.
To wonder through darkness till the lights on.
To fall and stumble, it's what we've built our world for.
If only you could see your dreams.
If only this world wasn't so clean.


Cotton weaved fantasies.
A lie, a lie.
Burned.