Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chaos

     Do you ever get that feeling its just going to be a bad day?
Well here it is. Today is not eventful at all. In fact I planned it that way. But because I planned it that way, I may have hurt others. By hurt, I mean pissed off. Why should my day off be my day off? Lets add some cynicism, you don't play a game of poker without knowing how to win. My day off meant more to me than others did. For once I played the GP (general population) card and only cared about my self. Now those currently in GP will be pissed.
     I suppose I am a little worried. I did not intend for it to be a huge deal, though I feel it will most likely be. So as I sit here bored out of my mind and wallow in my non productive activities, I wait. I wait for the excitement to come rushing back to me in all its glory. For the trust I have currently gained will surely be lost and the people will hate another. 
      My thoughts on the matter. Yes I should have played it safer and just went with my morals. Yes I should have volentold myself and yes I shouldn't have acted so sly. No I shouldn't have the two days off that I have right now. Yes I should feel terrible. Should, shouldn't I? Is it possible that I cannot decide? I don't really feel that bad. Honestly, when I think about the situation it just kind of makes me sigh. 


      You do something right for so long, can it really be that bad to do some wrong?


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

No comments: