Monday, March 8, 2021

morally I object.

At the current moment. This is how I feel about our military." I don't care how many opportunities you present. There's no honor in taking away someone's liberty to achieve your personal goals as a politician.  Furthermore, Vietnam should have been the end of it. The failure that is the war in the middle east has perfected the military industrial complex.  Where does the money go and why is it always more? The marines taught me invaluable life lessons of indoctrination and treachery that I didn't understand until I left.  Now that I'm in the army reserves.  The expectation of machismo and the effortless attitude that I must work 24/7 without pay until my time of drill is an indoctrination from the start. I am property on the days that I am paid and on the days that I am not,  I am expected too. This  is an over reach of authority and is pushed constantly.  Without people giving it their all and constantly working for free. Without mass psychology this organization would fucking go under. To all the individuals who seek and think they display honor by working hard. Was it worth missing that funeral,  your child's birth, your family.  If you are to die. There are sanctions in place to make sure your family is not taken care of and that they are left with nothing but a memory of you. The hope that you honored your country. It is a lie, you honor only the men you stand beside when faced with impossible odds. That is it.  Because they too, have been taken advantage of. Ask yourself,  why the young? Why you ? There is no right or wrong answers only moral ones. "

No comments: