Sunday, July 26, 2009

Always There


Just wrote this for a good friend because im always looken out.


When the silence is killing you

Due to a process of infectious sorrow

It’s like people steal my happiness, to love and to borrow

But they keep it, for them selves

They put it up on their high shelves

So I can enter and watch and see what they are feeling

So my eyes can look up then down and away from the ceiling

How clean their happiness looks, but on the inside they’re the same.

The same as when I met them, you hope for a change, you hope for the better

But the match you lit can hardly light that letter.

You read of my amazing present from your amazing past

I sent you shit, which seemed forever that our friendship would last

But to see you glued to that same view

But to see you trying to figure out what your going through

It kills me inside to see a steady man go down with his past

It’s not the end but for sure this man will not last.

He needs to get up and figure out life

It’s been thrown at him many different ways

It’s hard when someone doesn’t realize that these last three years decide the rest of your life

But this man, he’s been hit so hard with what life has thrown

He found his place for awhile and sat in his throne

But went back to into hiding for some else’s request

for some poontang none the less

people who judge, im not one of them .

I just like to explain what I see

And what I see is his life down the drain

With drain half clogged,

he’s only got a little bit of time left before it gets robbed

he needs to look toward the future and not reflect his past

he needs to get up and look around himself, fight the demons instead of surrounding himself.

A best friend will always be there for you, no matter what you do

So get up dust yourself off and start a new

Think things differently and think things through

For I will always be here man, just for you