Thursday, July 30, 2009

have a heart people...

From Starred Photos

All of my life my father taught me how to be respectful while my mom taught me how to be kind.

They both did their part in parenting me

What I’ve learned now is that I’ve been parenting myself

For the last 7 to 8 years I’ve been watching myself grow

Every bruise, every scrape from a child till now

I’ve experienced a lot and it makes me question life in itself.

How do you feel, how is attraction possible?

What makes you tic?

Why do you like someone?

Why can some cry over nothing when others never cry?

How is life itself possible?

Being generous is being kind

To most people they can’t see what it is you offer

They can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Often we run into people who only like to talk about them selves

They put up a front to make you feel as if you’re on the same level

But when you need them, they’re nowhere to be found.

These people use an abuse the principals I grew up on.

They have respect, but very little

They are kind, but naïve

I wish people would say what they mean,

Life would be so much easier

To the people who take advantage and to the ones who never say hello,

Good bye, I say because you are not worth my time.

I wish you well and wish you luck

Because from here on, I wont give a

No comments: