Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nobodys

surrounded by thoughts of refusal.
Where's the drive, where's the ignition?
Brain, argues.
How is it that it seems like i care for someone else more than myself.
How is it that i just don't care.
I want to know the answers but i don't have the will to find out.
I'd like to know who's that at my door but my body is glued to the floor.
My hair falls out.
The grey spreads thin.
A conscious being of being conscious within.
The thoughts of true mediation.
The point of false relation.
The joke of perception.
The worlds correction.
The leader no longer leads.
The peoples mouths bleed of stupidity.
The true warriors gone.
The tech war on.
The fascist state.
The trapezial mind rape.
The recognitioned fate.
The lustrous superficial black-male date.
The interpretor shot.
The days where all see eye to eye gone.
The corporational thieves.
The capitalistic greed.
A world built on the so called America.
Deep in our constitution, the right to bare arms.
The capital world built perfectly.
Born to be sedentary.
No revolutions, no causes just.
Just human greed and lust.
The curves of our legislature.
The stupid waves of citizens.
The difference in monarchy.
The field of hierarchy.
The place where we die.
The beginnings end.
The lie behind it all.
To protect the bruises when we fall.
The clash of clad pasts and the darwinian exposure.
The home of the brave and land of the free.
You people are sucking the life out of me,
The lies, the curious endeavors.
The checks that bounce.
The quality of your soul.
The character of your kindness.
Everybody rude, nobody gets it.
The capital world wants you to forget it.
We die, we cry, we lie, and nothing happens.
We breath, we'eve eyes, we live and nothing happens.
The stuttering thought of air waves.
The beached whales, that's suicide.
They choose when to die.
The tangent slipping.
Micromanagement gripping.
The minds appalled.
The world beautiful, if only we weren't we, it could still be.
The effort lost for our selfish need.

2 comments:

Intellect Gang said...

Giving it to mankind raw, aren't you? Lol. I'd like for you to discuss with me your personal definition behind your metaphors/symbols. I'm curious.

Hope all is well, bro!

Intellect Gang said...

Haha, I'll try to call you. I'm working a lot now, but definitely hope we can talk soon.

Love ya!