Monday, January 10, 2011

is this where i am?

as i sit here and stare at this facebook page, i wait.

for what i don’t know, but yet at this state,

i do.

i wait for all of you.

all the people i don’t know.

all the people i do.

i hardly talk to any of you.

but i wait, i wait because this addiction has me.

wrapped up in this affliction i’m mad at me.

Mad at myself because this even exists.

cursed by my views and the way this persists.

I can’t possibly let this hold me down.

and yet i do.

I let this trample me and destroy me.

I let it run wild, i let devour me.

Late nights, the glare off my eye’s.

the tint of blue as they shine.

my soul no longer mine.

and what do i wait for?

anything, excitement, explosions, that serenity that hits me.

when i see a pop up i get giddy

like i use too when i was young.

as if i’m on a roller coaster ride curved only by everyone else’s events.

strapped in for the ride of my life sittin pretty because nobody knows who i am.

sure i go outside i meet new people, i like to know the world.

but when life gets too fast i tend to slow down.

“let me out!” i scream for attention ” let me go!”

who would create such an invention.

And yet i stay glued to this screen that has me baffled beyond all belief.

i’ve no soul, only a puppet controlled.

i’m too far gone “i don’t want to be here!”

i’m too far out ” don’t let me escape!”

I call out to you, but no one hears me.

I call out to me, the silence hears me.

what have i become?

I’ve lost my imagery.

I’ve lost my soul.

I’ve lost everything thats made me whole.

where do i go and where do i begin?

how can i make this right again?

who am i?

who was i?

who do i want to be?

I’m lost in frustration.

scared of this damnation.

what do i do?

Help wanted.

help needed.

help…

No comments: