Monday, October 26, 2009

Roger, Roger, i gotcha.

From Drop Box
What one does with anger will always be reckless. I've written plenty about my own sorrows but what cause's them I've only half revealed. Let me start by explaining that being rude, mean, unkind, or selfish is what people do when they have no others means of letting out stress. Stress can be dealt with by one of two ways, you can either deal with the problem or let it stress you out. Get it done or procrastinate. Basically everybody who uses the 4 types of being an ass obviously has a lot of pent up stress. These people don't know how to deal with them selves in the correct manner, specially around people that can be quite annoying. This means they have no self control. No self control is bad and if your over the age of 40, I think you need to kill yourself if you have none. Okay so here's the deal, I'm sick of walking around eggshells spread about the floor so I don't have to wake the raging gorilla while it sleeps. In fact I'd like nothing more then to just leave forever and never come back, but that wont happen any time soon. So because of walking around those precious egg shells I've grown tired and started slipping up only to be yelled at and scolded. I have also grown tired of the ways I've been talked to in the past, the scoldings are useless when anything can be summed up in about four or five words. There really is no point to raising your voice when I'm three feet away. You think because you yell louder that I will get it, when in fact you say you don't intend to intimidate. Well here lies the truth my dear boy, you do. You yell because nobody will listen to you if you don't, or at least that's what you think. Life doesn't work like that, You've proven this with one of your own analogy's. If someone explains a problem that they have and explains it worse than it already is, doesn't it make the situation worse? Of course it does. So then why must you yell at the top of your lungs to get your point across. I'm only 3 feet away and I'm only human. Compare me to what you want with your ill and retarded realizations but I am in fact smarter than you can begin to understand. When you yell I stay calm with composure, when you bitch and moan, I listen and wait. Why do I wait? I wait because some how your ignorance of your own feelings inspires me. You are but the ink in my pen and the thread to my needle. You mean nothing to me unless applied with one of my desires. In fact you are nothing to me, not a figurehead, not a role model, but nothing. You can yell but it's only a matter of time before life tunes you out, you gluttonous pig of society.

I might mention that not all Rude, Selfish, Unkind, and Mean people act the same.

3 comments:

Intellect Gang said...

Lol, funny truth.

Intellect Gang said...

I'm living, man. Haha, you repeated what I said in detail. What's new?

alanna said...

I believe I shared these sentiments, in that same house, about 10 years ago.

Hang in there brother.