Sunday, December 27, 2009

Depression and thoughts.

The Heart knows what the heart knows.

Grow up, what does this mean?
Maturity, is it the ability of tolerance and the acceptance of being wrong?

Confused about life and it's details.
My guts falling, I'm bleeding entrails.
Snow melting as red as the sky.
Blood pumping, I think I could die.
No organs damaged my heart protected.
Rib cage and chest plate intact, bullet deflected.
A person stands over me, Hypothetically.
He yells, " stand up"! I look up pathetically.
Guts in hand breath wheezing.
Veins blue, my body, freezing.
"Get up"! He yells again, a swift kick in the face.
Doubled over in pain standing at my own pace.
The crunch of snow, sounds beneath my feet.
One leg at a time I stand up, our eyes meet.
Me, slouched to my left my guts in hand.
My fist raised, snow carries across the land.
Still bleeding, red flakes frost away.
My body ruined, I scream, "You'll pay"!
Suffocating on my own blood I step forward and swing.
Right hand, everything I've got, I believe I'm king!
Eyes rolled to the back of my head.
My last swing met with lead.
Body caught, life gone.
A shadow disappears through the nights dawn.
Beat psychologically and killed subconsciously.
Dragged away on an endless journey of forever.
No ends ever met because of this endeavor.
Confused about life and it's details.
My guts falling, dead, bleeding entrails.

No comments: