Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To Cathy, Love your guts!

walking by walls of light.
Film reels scroll through mindsets and days delights.
Each story different some films never ending.
Some stay still, others, pictures pending.
Changing, moving delightfully through.
Stopped, beauty entranced my mind.
A soft and Beautiful fulfillment of light purged and intertwined.
a picture of you, Stars above the sky.
eyes melting with joy, but why?
questions that can't be answered, who?
why on earth, the stars paint words, love, you.
down on earth, the films start a fire.
my heart, choked up, the wait, my mind set with desire.
Influential words, my knees cracked to the ground.
Hands steady holding my body up, courage i've found.
Standing again, the fires no longer appear.
only picture of you on each wall my hearts near.
Sitting, waiting, watching the stars as the films roll by.
I will never have to worry because you'll never say goodbye.



2 comments:

Intellect Gang said...

Aw bro, tearing up here! Thank you, and I hope you like the UP clip I dedicated to you.

Good seeing you today. See you Friday!

Intellect Gang said...

P.S. That last line is very, very true. Believe that!