Sunday, December 27, 2009

how insane?

I remember the dream I had. I had only done about 30 min of sleeping before I had a nightmare. In the dream I remember being in a white room. I don't remember where but i do remember the intensity. I was standing wide eyed and smiling. It started out with me worrying about something, I remember smiling, I looked mad, crazed even. it was like my eye lids were gone, as if I was intensely staring into space. My body was still and all was quiet as i stood. The stress started to come in waves, my body shuttered but stood still. Sweat dripped from the creases of my brain. my body felt heavy with an insane amount of pain. The first voice said something, I couldn't remember what. He spoke as if I were the epitome of dirt. He was joined by others. They were all talking inside my head. I had no control after the others joined. I started to breathe heavy. The group of more than 20 screaming was now anything absurd. I was alone staring off into space. My face was smiling, head tilted, eyes open. I started to laugh in fear with pain. I heard all of their voices in my head. The pain was so intense that i went absolutely insane, laughing. At that point of the dream I was half awake scared out of my mind. My head tilted back in that white space of nothingness as my mouth opened and closed with crazed laughter. That nothingness then became an immediate black. My brain exposed, tears poured from my mind and the sweat from my brain dripped from the sides of my head. Suddenly stricken with real pain and real fear I stopped laughing. A hand came from no where and grabbed my brain. There was no person attached to the arm. It gripped my brain so tight I wanted to scream but couldn't. My mind was now conscious and I was awake, I was rolling back and fourth. The hand was making me. I was conscious and awake, it continued to shake me. The pain was intense, my mind was throbbing. The people screaming from the time it grabbed me. I didn't know what to do, I was awake but felt like I was still being controlled. I went mad in my dream and completely insane. While awake i had to tell myself that nothing existed just to make the voices stop. I realized i was in control after awhile and I sat up. I looked around my room, then at my clock. I had only been asleep for 20 minutes. At first i thought I was insane. Now, i can barely remember.

No comments: