Thursday, January 21, 2010

No path, no host.

Falling prey to the traps of my mind.
To suborn my life through decline.
Words are easily spoken, actions condemning.
Morals upside down, i think i might go back to what im suppose to be use to.
To use, to use, does not mean abuse.
Life lived, life breathed, pain.
How, now, brown, cow?
To who, you, a few, which knew?
As simple as the chicken pocks rewinding comes backward clocks.
Ridiculous, sulfurace, instantaneous recollection.
Melting floors, robbers run, winners die.
Planes crash, swimmers swim, and people get high.
Wavy, lazy, flammable, Inflammable, Ha!
To fire set my hand, blue flames like dust.
Wishes, wells, water, rust.
The constitutional right to lust.
The choice, not free, to perceive, not me.
No clouds in thine eyes for this smoke makes me see.
How, now, brown, cow, what does this mean to me.
Pathologically redeemed, the stress, it seemed.
Ceiling gone, feeling gone, eyes wide as the doors of heaven.
Golden gates black and wavy eyes stoned.
Body dead, life passed, smile here, frown there.
Cold air breathes between the house, body missing.
Plad days run through hazel rays of blight.
The ruins of what was could only be who is.
Through these eyes, missing the stress free environment.
A laugh now, a smile slapped across the face, " how ignorant ".
Tears fly like F1 Bombers.
People pass under in fear. Nothing happens.
Crows land, crows land.
I'm awake, " Hello, my name is Casey "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poems are very deep and interesting.

Intellect Gang said...

Lol I'm getting random comments from strangers too.
I hope you are well, Bro. I miss ya and everyone else and I'm sorry I'm not around as much as I should be. Always will be here when you need me, believe that.

Love you Casey-meister!