Sunday, January 10, 2010

sundays

Childhood in my back seat, the trunk full of lego's
Tool box to my right see, people waving hello's
Sad and sorry it's all i've ever been
eyes blinded, mind reminded full of past memories
Me jumping off bridges hanging with my dad
Driving away eyes full of tears
Brain screaming through thoughts of past years
Choked up not blinking trying to see the road can't stop thinking
How years fly by with hello's and goodbyes
Childhoods gone living life ahead. and to believe i once thought i'd be better off dead.
Stuck in between parallels of walls that go on forever waiting to realize that nothing will come by and pick me up, never.
The years of intolerance are over. I know now what i couldn't believe then.
Wake up, un fuse with the somatization realize reality and all it's realizations.
I'm the only one holding my hand and right now im about to drop you
the cliff too high, the cliff too high.

1 comment:

Intellect Gang said...

Your sister's here, Case. Keep smiling- I'm watching you!

Love your guts.