Friday, January 1, 2010

Synergy, Lost.

Why does it grab my heart so.
This weary pain haunts me.
But I know I'll never let it go.
Losing my hair and my mind
" why does it grab my heart so"
It's there, my energy within me, intertwined.
I've lost myself completely.
" But I know i'll never let it go"
Insane ever so neatly.
At least I know who I am.
" Losing my hair and my mind"
But who knows maybe I'm a scam.
I can't tell if this is me or who I want to be.
" It's there, my energy within me, intertwined"
The difference being me, is myself actually.
Confused and struck by lighting backwards.
" I've lost myself completely"
Hands raised, " Just take it"! said with violent words.
No push, no effort, on the ground crying.
" Insane ever so neatly"
Frustrated, so mad at myself, lying.
A vessel harnessing the power of the sun.
" At least I know who I am"
If I can't find myself then the day for everyone is done.

2 comments:

Intellect Gang said...

I feel that, Bro.

Intellect Gang said...

Hey, hope you are doing well! Love you