Thursday, April 29, 2010

Man, Honest 4/26

Not in the mood.
Reasons for reason.
The treason bestowed.
The life we owed.
Humble regrets.
Technical fowls.
Modest bets on not so wise owls.
So why pitch this idea to me?
As if its the key.
To lead one on.
I fear to be gone.
Hope lasts, regrets gleaming.
Only myself you see me being.
I cannot change, have not changed.
I will not show and will not go.
So why doth the wind just blow?
How cursed are the marks and scars?
How beloved are our things and cars?
Why must we provide a cushion beneath our psyche?
To convince people that they need these things to " like me "
Unheard of consumerism lasts as far as we will go.
Lost sanctums, indigenous capitalism cities raised, now low.
The eras lost between time.
Only what is left is not mine.
For possession of and mine you will never be.
But only on your own you may claim me.
I must comply for then we'd be each others.
To raise one of us, just like our mothers.

1 comment:

Intellect Gang said...

Intriguing... We still gotta have a poetry workshop session together, man!