Monday, July 15, 2013

The Price Of Nothing

You give it your all, you try so hard.
You practice every day, every inch every yard.

You can't quit because you breath it.
You can't close your eyes without seeing it.

You sprint through the basics just to learn the next step.
You're leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. 

You never ask for much, but you yearn for more.
You're learning modesty isn't a chore. 

you try, until it beats you. 
you try, until it hurts. 

You never give up.


I thought the same, and completed the game.
I went through trial and ran the extra mile. 

Until you realize that there's nothing in the end. 
There's no hope, all lies, and it's all pretend. 

It doesn't matter how far you run.
I hope you never get to the point where you're done.

It's hard to say and it's hard to breathe. 

I can't keep these thoughts out of me.

I just hope to god that you never give up.

I don't know if it's worth it in the end. But I wont stop you from trying. 
It's better doing that then waiting somewhere alone; Dying.


( i really don't understand why there's black text at the bottom. i guess im going crazy. if you dont see it oh well. im just stating that there's no significance in black text in my poem. it doesn't mean anything and isn't part of my style. )

No comments: