Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What is a true friend?

How are we friends anymore?
While you sit back and ignore.

The concept that's in front of you.
How do I know it's you.

Speaking to you and remembering old times now.
Your sound is mute, I've deff ears but how?

Tolerance has wained.
The stupidity game.

Im out of what you know.
Currently doing my own show.

How are we friends anymore.
while you sit back and ignore.

Why?
Because you message me every blue moon to say hi?

We've lost communication.
friends in childhood.

What is friendship?

I dont know.
Because so many come and go.

I keep my life moving forward.

Im glad to see you do the same.

In the end we all lose eachother.

sefless or needy. you'll never know why they say hi.
You'll only know by how many times they say goodbye.

No comments: