Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How the waves quake beneath the ruble that was me.

From My Pictures

I can feel the quake of drama tremble beneath my feet as I inch toward the door.

Everyone looks as I enter and as I look out, most of them scowl and look away.

They whisper with their grins and talk with their eyes.

The minute they open their mouths all they speak are lies

They’ve formed a wall of steel as high as their ego’s, they have judged me.

No longer friends I can pat on the back and say, “You’re doing great”.

They are no longer with me on this journey of confidence and well being.

For now they are concerned with their lives of lies.

They wish to exclude the one who has never done anything wrong.

They want nothing more do to with me, for their respect for me is gone.

As I walk, the room is filled with glaring eyes and smug faces, I watch them in contempt.

I Smile and ignore these faces that glare and stare and have nothing better to do than talk.

I leave the room of desolate aperture as my back faces the façade of a building I once loved.

Now it will never feel the same, as I enter the halls of shallow cursory presented to me by the students.

I guess I’ve over stayed my welcome.

While I leave everybody in the past and continue to focus on my future, they’re still talking.

I’ve woken up to the real world.

It’s full of deceit and lies that gives your stomach butterflies.

They never leave you, that feeling of uncertainty of what you’re living.

That feeling of, “I don’t belong anymore”. Stays…

That feeling is the butterflies that rest like moths caked in the dust of timeworn consciousness.

You realize your home has been burnt down and it’s time to start anew.

I walk this path now as I realize that I can no longer help everybody I meet.

I’ve lost the respect I deserve and it hurts.

It feels as if someone has taken half of my personality, like I can no longer be that part of me.

I am forced to feel like this from the beginning again.

With new faces though and old ones I can unleash my “Amazing” ability to help people.

No matter what the vendetta I am always there to help.

1 comment:

Intellect Gang said...

splendid blog. i'm taking it you were contemplating the return to school, though i could be wrong.

thank you MUCHO for the awesome turtle picture.

love ya bro