Sunday, August 16, 2009

La La Land.

From levi and I roadtrip pics
Wrote this on the way back from EllinsBerg, a couple people were on my mind when i wrote this down. My dad, Cathy, Levi and I, is who i was really thinking about when i wrote this. I thought of it because a true get away to me is being with some one who makes me feel happy.

A Kings get away. Advice from his majesty. Never leaving his throne of nightmares the clouds will keep clashing above his head. takeing care of the ones who hate him is all he see's but, to get away from it all gives the man his courage to care for his people. " Never give up" advice from his majesty. An outlet is needed for everyone to rechard, rethink, and redefine what they call living.

Thank you to: Cathy and Levi for always being there for me.

No comments: