Friday, November 20, 2009

Say what?

From Drop Box
Thoughts unwinding, conceited
My brain reckless, defeated
The sun beats down on me like a thousand critics.
Eyes closed, too bright, too many heretics.
Dogma, conceited allies repent with fake alibi's.
The world shattered in lies, everybody cries.
Eyes open easily, the darkness welcoming feasibly.
The people, my mind, how it seems so confined.
In the light i control my own actions, but the rays weigh heavy.
With the blight upon my mind two doors leavy.
Which truth will i pick and which door will I fall through?
Or will I ever begin to love you?
Choice isn't an option.
Free falling acrobatics, through hoops I go, oh no!
Coming closer i realize there's a key hole and splat I go.
This is why i hope to fly forever.
Although i do eventually want to know.