Saturday, November 7, 2009

Unsound, mind rotten

From Drop Box
Wrote this Last week in class while ignoring the teacher when she spoke of John Donne the poet.

In my mind I've been skipping class.
Physical sentences whiplash.

The ability to care is as thin as air.
There's no improving, my life is a nightmare.

I see my future very clearly.
I see what my family means to me so dearly.

Or, I don't

This shadow haunts my being.
It controls whatever I'm seeing.

I do not know why i have been given a cloud.
Ever since it's rained many days along with thunder, Loud.

My mind seeks forgiveness and well being.
but it's under the control of a shadow, always fleeing.

Thus the curse of light.

I may never know light again if this cloud hangs forever.
I may never shake it, for I am not that clever.

I wish to do well and i wish i hadn't lied.
For right now I fear the inside of me has died.

unrelenting hold, wont you let go?
Things would be so much easier if you didn't hang so low.

It's in my eyes they fill with darkness.

I have lost my soul.
It is something it stole.

I have lost my way.
I do not know the meaning of enjoying a day.

I have forgotten my mind.
I have lost it and soon may never find.

I need help, obviously.

With no path means no obligation.
So i will sit until i rise to seek investigation.

I will wait to be saved.
But it will be too late if my path is already paved.

Life, why are you so senseless.
You make me and everyone else Defenseless.

I Need Motivation.

1 comment:

Suri.Dinh said...

Try to do what you like...it will motivate to achieve the best result