Monday, November 2, 2009

Should or Shant that is the Question

From Drop Box
Dear friends who'm greet me with great respect.
Will you think less of me if i recollect?
How about if I never tell?
How then, will you know I fell?
In what way is my choice wrong?
Is it because it's almost dawn?
For it to be too late or too early,
I must know if you think Surely.
The path already taken.
Is there a way or am I mistaken?
Can I breathe smoke so clear?
Can I not live in fear?
In what way shall I commence the destruction,
and how with this deduction?
Will I become like the ones you see?
No, no, I cannot break the foundation of me.
My will is too sound.
In a way I have found.
Maybe, maybe, just a way,
to stay stable long enough to pay.
oh what are my choices with relaxation?
It's like every part of me, pressed with taxation.
Shall I not fear of what others think?
Or Shall I care about everything with every blink?
Stress reliever, pain reducer.
Sounds a bit like you sir.
May I have my mind, no?
oh? Is it my head you stole?
No? Is it my heart in whole?
woh. It is infact my will.
Will without motivation and motivation without will.
I want it back.
I wish to ask nicely
But that would be unwise of me.
Seeing as that you are a god, a mad hatter.
You will never give back what you've taken through the means of others.
Nor will you reply to the beliefs of mothers.
Hear them cry as you will, for you are as cynical as we.
Except you may never know the pain of me.
I am different and do what I believe.
So when I make decisions, instead of looking up.
I look through what you foolishly gave us.
I look through the mind you've stolen and the heart you've crushed along through my eyes you've blinded to veer us so that you may jeer us as we walk foolishly through a dark room with a door that has no knob. You disgrace us with the thought of personality and the mention of spirituality, but those who believe do not deal with the situations I have and that you've bestowed.
Should I or Shant?
That is the question.





1 comment:

Intellect Gang said...

Wow. You're gonna have to explain this one for me. Is Taylor hooking you up? Rite Aid, huh? Right on! Haha.

1love