Monday, November 30, 2009

Today was a good day

Taylor and I helped our Boss put up Christmas lights today. It was pretty fun but took us about 6 hours to do. haha!

Anyway I wrote some new stuff.


Followers to prescription

Crossing scenes.
Crossing Dreams.
How the sky melds.
How the thunder welds.
The lightening, violent Red.
The sunset of the rising Dead.
Shadows of the lost.
To what end and what cost?
We, are gods.
Your heads nods.
Society doesn't believe me.
Religious followers and scientists try to deceive me.
I don't bite the hook I just use the bait.
People these days just don't understand fate.
We live longer than all other beings.
Instead of us rising you see us kneeing.
The only organism able to consciously create.
That is why were gods, this is why it's fate.
So believe what you must and think what you will.
Just remember we are the ones who created the pill.
We are gods as perfect description.
It says so in each bottled prescription.
Believe me.
Your head nods.
Thank you.

- Thoughts

I get the idea that when you look at me that you know too much about me. I get the idea when you look at me you know something about me that i don't.When alone you stare deep into me as if you know the sins I've committed. As if you have the most sacred of secrets of hate for me. Passing through, you never acknowledge me nor even glance in my direction. You never say hi and when our eyes meet you feel awkward and look away without even a grin. You wonder why we've spread so thin when you act like you do. It feels as if you harbor hatred towards me that is not your own. How can i call you a friend when you Cease to see me. How can you act like my friend around others perfectly but alone you can't see me. As if I'm only alive when I'm with others. I don't expect a hug everyday or a hello or even an apology. But when our eyes meet you could at least smile to let me know you know me. that would be the least you could do. If not then there is no longer a friendship between us.


1 comment:

Intellect Gang said...

Hmm, interesting stuff. Always express yourself, Case. Don't hold back.

1love