Thursday, September 17, 2009

Calling out.


I felt really good today until a mood killer walked into my life again. This is my first writing in which im rapping. Hope you like it, it made me cry.



Life is cruel, hard and painful.
Living and breathing it's the only the I do right.
Waste of space in laced with distaste drawn backwards through the spiral stairs, falling, help me I can't breathe with out air, while shit is keeping me down, every time it happens I can't help but frown, can't help but be sad,can't remember when I was happy because my hole life's been crappy. From start to finish from end to beginning my soul diminishing. unhappy unhealthy ways development of depression stays unbelievable doubt and no common courtesy shut your face didn't you just hear me your a fucken disgrace in the eyes of the unknowing in the eyes of the glowing, those thousands of grains of the sand, hour glass of my life in my hand, smashed to pieces as my life decreases watching my life slip through my fingers, my spirit starts to linger ,no grip could hold me now written in stone “ nice guys finish last' and alone. The world starts to fall apart as my mind races through pushin carts across the high way and droppin out, it doesn't seem so bad but it's the doubt that seems so fad, the fake realistic part of life nobody wants to hear because it's so god damn unclear. with my eyes shut I can't see where I'm fallen but I see my life flash before my eyes, I see the stars through the skies image painted purple and blue with bright lights flashing in the distance with that, I look back, it's so beautiful just like you. Crack! Like that I hit the ground cryin, bloody mess diein legs unmovable arms out reaching for your face, love unprovable. Three, two, one, and just like that my life is done, damn this desire, lasts thoughts were I shoulda jumped higher. With my hand on your face my arm falls limp with the tears I embrace the sad and lonely thought that I could have, would have and should have done. My hand hits the cold rubble pulse gone and that lovable guy you called Casey never got to say in his own special way how much you meant to him. Another life gone and in the papers reads Suicide, no explanation why, only when. Heard on the news for about a day, we show case this man in a gruesome way, we tell you how he died and how his family is hurt, we only tell you 'cause you know you'll convert into the sad sap and caring person that only could ever worsen the mood of the family to convey there tears and use them for network ears to spread the word of a man named Casey and for about 45 minutes you hear of this story, then you go about your day and the world keeps spinning as lives keep beginning and every year we get a suicide death toll, what does that tell you about us America? The commercial home and land of the free with subliminal adds and people with fake doctorate degrees. We live in a hard cruel world where life will always move on, that is until, were all gone.

No comments: