Saturday, September 26, 2009

it could be a lot worse.



From Drop Box
never realized it before but now i think i'm okay. between a new outlook and figuring out what to do I've realized that confidence is something you need to succeed. I went skating today and couldn't ollie off this 3 foot hill. I don't know why but i was just scared to land it. I brushed off my shoulders after about the 14th time trying i decided to go the opposite way, so i ollied up it instead. It was pretty fun but i realized i do a lot better when looking up and ahead rather than down and away.

2 comments:

Intellect Gang said...

this post could be completely random if you didn't read between the lines.

sorry i haven't called you back, days have been stress-packed.

always looking out for you though man.

Intellect Gang said...

No, Brother, I meant I can count the number of PEOPLE who would actually read this, not an amount of letters in the name of any particular person.
:)
Sorry for the confusion; it wasn't intended to be a backhanded "Buzz Off" journal- I just wanted to admit and let off some truth, that's all. Don't think for a second I don't know that you skim my thoughts to gain more insight on your sister- I know. We are bonded through words, after all.
Basically, just tuck away these thoughts and file them away for future reference or understanding. I appreciate that you are here and that you see the person behind Jayn Doe. You know I'm here for you till death, homie.

Love your guts!