Friday, September 18, 2009

There's a greater way

From Drop Box
Wrote this today in school, i can't seem to get my mind of the life i could be living.


Clouds of smoke, tears of riddlin
Cold cut figures of stone, the mind infatuated uncared for, blind through the steps we take until you wait for the wake to drag you cross slap and pull you down, to beat you senseless beyond belief, I mean good grief, you never come out on top because every time you get there you stop. Though you must remember, you think I'm a catastrophe an instrument if you will, you wish only to play me until you get your fill, well guess what I've broken the cage and I'm out of your life living happily never looking back, no longer depressed but happy with some well deserved rest.No hate for you because I'm over it, there's nothing more to say I'm done, doors shut eyes wide open, outside of my own mind no longer blind so get out my way so i can seize the day.

No comments: