Monday, September 14, 2009

A little something I call, Touching.

Sword and Shield

You let your guard down.
As you did once before.
Sounds like he made you confused.
You'd felt like you'd been used.
Never again you told yourself.
"Never again" Said the shield.
As you carried it, it carried your emotions.
As heavy as both were, you still stand.
A distant person see's you.
He is me and i am him.
Watching from a far, I got to know you.
I got to know your true beauty.
I fell hard after that and when i got up i was star struck.
I couldn't believe my eyes, you were right in front of me.
Me, too timid to express my real feelings.
You, as beautiful as ever.
As timid as i may be, I believe I can take the weight off your back.
All you need to do is erase the name off that shield.
When it rains i come to you because you provide me with shelter.
When the demons parade the land, i provide you with a certain type of security.
we both protect one another.
Were normal people with everyday lives.
We laugh together and we cry.
Emotions run strong.
I wish to be your shield on this long and paraless journey.
Too timid though, to express anything real.
Too shy, for if I lost you, I'd be out numbered.

1 comment: